Presentation Topic: You Are What You Stream
• Who are generation streamers and how important are they to marketers?
• Streaming has gone from niche to pervasive in just over a decade. Today, nearly one in two internet users are streamers.
• Streamers are young, affluent, tech savvy, and open to hearing from brands. Over 60% of streaming is now mobile, opening up dozens of new addressable moments for advertisers.
• Learn about moments-based marketing and how marketers can connect with their consumers in a more meaningful way.
• Spotify will showcase a few examples of how we have worked with
brands to implement moments-based marketing.
Joanna Wong is responsible for developing effective B2B marketing strategies to drive revenue and increase brand awareness. She also works closely with the sales and business development teams to help with regional lead generation, conversion and retention programmes for the region. As a global marketing professional, Joanna is equipped with extensive experience working in the entertainment and media industry across the US, Europe and APAC with a portfolio of brands that include Sky Germany, MTV, HBO and Canon Inc. Joanna is an MBA holder from ESADE Business School.